Arts and Society, Social Design
2021W, Vorlesung und Übungen (VU), 1.0 ECTS, 1.0 semester hours, course number S03269
Anna Vasof: The New Normal
Research Methods / Presentation Skills
During the course we will try to see a familiar world from a different perspective we will investigate how everyday life could create artistic expression and how a city and its elements could be an endless source of thoughts, inspiration and artistic experimentation.
• The debate on research in the arts
• The starting phase of a project and the how medium creates meaning
• How do we look a work of art?
• The high art of obesrving everyday life and how things create wonders
• How limitations extract new narratives?
• How could we present our works ?
• Documentation in the social media era
11 October 2021, 14:00-18:00
25 October 2021, 14:00-18:00
15 November 2021, 14:00-18:00
22 November 2021, 14:00-18:00
29 November 2021, 14:00-18:00
06 December 2021, 14:00-18:00
13 December 2021, 1400-18:00
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 650 440 73 42
Presence and participation
Presentation of an artistic work and delivery of its documentation
11 October 2021, 14:00–18:00 Social Design
Via online registration
Individual courses: possible