Art Sciences and Art Education, Design, Architecture and Environment for Art Education
2021W, Vorlesung und Übungen (VU), 2.0 ECTS, 2.0 semester hours, course number S03255
Design sketching deals with the different methods of visualization.
The focus of this course is on drawing techniques for design development. The drawing is a fast and effective medium to give ideas a concrete shape and to visualize them. It enables and promotes the progress of the most diverse development phases such as research, analysis, development, description and communication. Especially in team work, the drawing serves as a common language and is indispensable when evaluating ideas.
- Getting to know the different types of design representations
- Working out the basics through exercises: Working with view drawings, application of scales, getting to know different perspectives, their structure and use in sketch form, ways of finding forms, step-by-step development from the idea sketch to the detailed implementation drawing, use of supporting media such as simple Models or photos
- WHAT do I use, HOW and WHEN to communicate with WHOM
- Further development of drawing technology
- Working on a specific project - interdisciplinary
- Use of digital media for sketches and drawings
- Documentation and presentation
Drawing Folder at the end of the semester
Please register by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information will be given by email. The exact dates will be discussed in the group - the first joint appointment after your registration.
Via online registration
via email: email@example.com
Art Education: subject dae (Bachelor): Künstlerische Praxis (dae): FOR: Technologien / Praxen (dae)
Art Education: subject dae (additional subject): Künstlerische Praxis (dae): GO: Grundlegende Technologien / Praxen (dae)
Art Education: subject dex (Bachelor): Künstlerische Praxis (dex): FOR: Technologien / Praxen (dex)
Art Education: subject dex (Master): Individuelle Erweiterung (optional): Grundlegende Technologien / Praxen (dex) - Lehrangebot aus dem BA-Studium
Art Education: subject dex (additional subject): Künstlerische Praxis (dex): GO: Grundlegende Technologien / Praxen (dex)
Attending individual courses: not possible