Arts and Society, Social Design
2020W, scientific seminar (SEW), 2.0 ECTS, 1.0 semester hours, course number S03270
"The Island in the Kitchen"
(Research Methods / Presentation Skills)
During the course we will try to see a familiar world from a different perspective we will investigate how everyday life could create artistic expression and how a kitchen and its elements could be an endless source of thoughts, inspiration and artistic experimentation.
• The debate on research in the arts
• The starting phase of a project and the how medium creates meaning
• How do we look a work of art?
• The high art of obesrving everyday life and how things create wonders
• How limitations extract new narratives?
• How could we present our works ?
• Documentation in the social media era
Presence and participation
Presentation of an artistic work and delivery of its documentation
12 October 2019, 14:00-18:00
09 November 2019, 14:00-18:00
16 November 2019, 14:00-18:00
23 November 2019, 14:00-18:00
30 November 2019, 14:00-18:00
11 January 2020, 1400-18:00
12 October 2020, 14:00–18:00 Social Design
From 23 September 2020, 00:00 to 06 October 2020, 23:59
Via online registration
Individual courses: possible