Cross-Disciplinary Capabilities I
Arts and Society, Cross-Disciplinary Strategies
2019S, Workshop (WSP), 1.0 semester hours, course number S02638
COURSE INFO: This course is presented by Andrea Schüller and Maria Spindler.
Discovering spaces for cooperation within myself, between us, within teams, the space around us and across differences.
- Action learning in the here and now with the needs, challenges, resources and deep intentions of the students and the group.
- Action research is learning by doing:, introspection, reflection and change.
- Power of Here & Now: Presence, perception and influence in the team
- Interconnection of individual, group and intergroup/whole systems level
- Getting in touch with positive dynamics – and the opposite – raise your awareness for patterns and your abilities to influence and co-shape social realities
- Looking inside and outside – sharing your findings – navigate in uncertainty
- Coexistence - Cooperation - Co-creation in Teams
- Space, Freedom & Structure in teamwork
- Experiential learning about the own systems dynamics (SELF) and the social dynamics (SYSTEM): how to become aware, influence and how to stay connected with oneself and the team at the same time.
- Theoretical inputs and testing oft he theory constitute the essential framework for orientation within complex team- and collaboration situations in the here & now learning situation
- Large scale interventions
- Mind-body practices
- Creative media
- Artistic interventions
- Small workgroups, learning partners
5.3.2019, Kickoff, Orientation, space for emerging topics & core intentions of Students
26./27.3., 9 am - 4.00 pm (including lunch and coffee breaks)
70%: Aware, awake and active presence is required and the core modality of experiential learning
30%: Individual Reflection PaperProcess reflection of your perception of processes on group, intergroup and individual level, considering that and howthese levels of awareness are interdependent and are constantly shaping and co-creating one another.
Gilligan, S./Schüller, A.: Integrating Somatic Intelligence in High Performance Teams. Challenging Organisations and Society. Reflective Hybrids. Vol. 6 (1) S. 1087-1103.
Spindler, M. & Wagenheim, G. (2013), The difference in focus: How to create group-as-system level learning in t-groups. In: ÖGGO (2013), Here and Now. Verlagshaus Hernals, Wien. S. 21-32.
Schüller, A.: Generative Groups.translated version of: Schüller, A.: ...in Gruppen ist Vieles möglich. In: mediation aktuell, 2/2015, S. 20-21.
Spindler, M./Stary, Ch. (2017), SoS Anarchy. Active Inner Spacing for CO-creating Future Outer Space. Challenging Organisations and Society. Reflective Hybrids. Vol. 6 (1). S.1013 – 1065.
learning, collaboration, cocreation, space and interaction, small and large group processes, installation, action, organisation
05 March 2019, 15:30–17:00 Cross-Disciplinary Strategies - Lecture Room
26 March 2019, 09:00–16:00 Cross-Disciplinary Strategies - Lecture Room
27 March 2019, 09:00–16:00 Cross-Disciplinary Strategies - Lecture Room
From 11 February 2019, 15:47 to 04 March 2019, 15:47
Via online registration
Curriculum Allocation and ECTS
Co-registration: not possible
Attending individual courses: not possible