Innovative Methoden wissenschaftlich-künstlerischer Forschung I
Fine Arts and Media Art, Transmedia Art
2018W, Seminar (SE), 2.0 semester hours, course number S02105
Soundcultures – Soundconflicts
Research, reflection and artistic works along the soundtrack. The field of resonance in which we are moving, is fed by a crossover of technical potential, pop history, socio-political implications, video and film history. Spaces are sounding spaces in their respective meanings. Between Futurism and Noise, between Fluxus and sound installation, between Revolt and Umtata from the right.
This is the continuation of a research project with the opportunity to enter even now. What matters is the exchange of experience. The trip goes on.
The central question focuses on the connections but also on break lines between pictorial concepts, sound and social and political circumstances.
- Presence, discussion, development of own concepts. Answering three general, substantive questions at the end of the seminar. From this the score will be composed.
- The aim is to develop something identifiable and according to the own know-ledge and interests. This may be directly related to one's own work, may be ba-sed on a research or on theoretical considerations.
- The focus is in the hands of the students, but it should be communicated, in which directions one's interests are going.
- The procedure of the seminar results from a switchover of ideas, research, presentations and a short courses of lectures based on each coordination,which are sketched at the beginning.
- After the the kick-off meeting introduction and discussion of students' interests, the focus will be laid down.
- The seminar will be hold in close communication with Alexander Martinz. If practical technical support is necessary, it will be also provided.
Sound, Musik, Medieninstallation, Performance, Medienkunst, sound sculpture, electronic media
04 October 2018, 14:00–16:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art (preliminary discussion)
08 October 2018, 14:00–16:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art
15 October 2018, 14:00–16:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art
12 November 2018, 14:00–16:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art
24 November 2018, 12:00–18:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art
03 December 2018, 14:00–16:00
17 December 2018, 14:00–16:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art
12 January 2019, 14:00–18:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art
21 January 2019, 14:00–16:00 Computer Studio, Transmedia Art
From 01 October 2018, 00:00 to 08 October 2018, 12:00
Via online registration
via email: email@example.com
Curriculum Allocation and ECTS
TransArts - Transdisciplinary Arts (Bachelor): Artistic and art technology foundations (4.0 ECTS)
co-registration: possible (4.0 ECTS)
Individual courses: possible (4.0 ECTS)